How You Can Help
- Get to know, join, donate and volunteer with your local land trust.
- Contact your elected officials to ask them to support land, water, and farmland conservation.
- Consider permanently protecting your own land.
Land trusts are also looking for volunteers to help with:
- Leading guided hikes on protected properties
- Recruiting new members
- Planning and hosting special events
- Walking property boundaries
- Assisting with land management and restoration
- Taking photographs of properties
- Public and community outreach
- General office work
- Contact your local land trust to find out more